Saturday, October 1, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

So it's the night before we leave, and getting ready to leave is utter madness! Had to buy a camera bag and a memory card adopter thing (The one thing the bookstore doesn't have) so I could clear out my full camera, since apparently Fuji memory cards are impossible to find. Still trying to make my side of the dorm look uninhabited, and pack the rest of my stuff. 

I sad good-byes to my family this weekend, which was sad. But there will be no more sad, since this is going to be the greatest adventure ever!

Also, tomorrow is my brother's 18th birthday, so my gift to him is not being able to harass him via text for the next 10 weeks. Happy Birthday! And have fun at Homecoming tonight.

Anyways, I should stop procrastinating and finish packing and what not. Byes!

No comments:

Post a Comment